It is important that you bring only necessary clothing and travel gear to the lodge. Due to weight and space limitations on the domestic flight and on the boat to the Lodge, passenger luggage is limited to 10 kg. (22 lbs.) per person. You may store some of your luggage in our office in Iquitos City and take only the most essential during your stay.
• Light cotton clothes, pants and long sleeve shirts (preferably in earth colors: olive green, light brown/khakis of light, breathable, quick-dry material; please avoid using white color in the jungle)
• Hiking boots or walking tennis shoes resistant to humidity; cotton socks.
• Bathing suit
• A light water proof parka jacket, raincoat or sweater (when the temperature goes down considerably or when it rains)
What to bring:
• Hat / Cap (preferably with large visor)
• Sunscreen / Sunblock.
• Insect Repellent (with DEET)
• Personal Medicines /medications; first-aid kit
•Portable converter, rechargeable batteries, electrical adaptor for your charger
• Camera with big memory card; preferably in waterproof case.